We’re delighted you are interested in enrolling your child at our school! Mountain Valley High School is part of the Kayenta Unified School District. Every student must provide documentation to enroll at MVHS. We are happy to help you fill out the paperwork. Just call or visit our school office, and we’ll get you started.
To enroll your child, please stop by our school office to complete a registration packet. The packet requires you to provide the following information including:
- Phone number
- Parent/guardian names and contact information
- Emergency contact information
- Student medical information
- Arizona residency verification
We also require you to provide the following documents in person:
- Official birth certificate for the enrolling child
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Proof of physical address (such as a utility bill)
- Physical form (required for all new students and students participating in extracurricular activities)
- Certificate of Indian blood (if applicable)
- Legal court guardianship documentation (if applicable)
State law requires that all children be completely immunized before attending school. If your child has not received his or her immunizations, we must exclude him or her from school in the event of an epidemic. Please complete all special forms, available in the office, for an exemption to the immunization requirement.